- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company’s computer systems.
- Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and Intranet systems, and network segments.
Apply for this post
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Knowledge in configuring/setting up AWS/Windows Azure Cloud Servers.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- An understanding of technologies such as DNS, DHCP, AD DS, and RAID would be required.
- Good knowledge with VPN technologies. IPSEC, SSL, VPN and DMVPN.
- Should have good troubleshooting and hand on skills in routing, switching, wireless, IPSec and SSL VPN, ACL and security policies
- Good knowledge of MS office, Outlook.
- Troubleshooting Printers, Scanners.
- Certifications like MCSA, CCNA is a plus.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Good Knowledge on Windows 7, 8.1,10 and Troubleshooting OS, Antivirus and softwares.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux operating system.